Saturday, October 10, 2009
How things are coming
I would have to say that I am doing okay when it comes to my goals. I don't always do what I should be doing but it is always in the back on my mind. I have been really working on my attitude. Wednesdays are my busiest days and on that day I try to be the most positive. I think it has really worked well for me. I need to learn to do that on all days though because the days just seem to go by smoother with a better attitude. My other goal was to eat right. And to admit that is the last thing I have been thinking of. I guess I do think about it I just never make the right choice. I really need to stop drinking pop. I think I would feel all around better about myself. I also want to try and stop eating after ten at night. I feel nothing good comes from eating that late. But, I am for sure going to cut back on pop starting today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment