Monday, November 9, 2009

Relationships

I am at a stage of life where I am fully understanding that relationships take work. I would really like to work on making my boyfriends and I relationship even stronger. We have been dating for three years and we still have so much to work on. One thing that I think is getting really important is that I need to not let the little things bother me. We are at that stage where I know him so well that I start to let every single little thing annoy me. That just causes me to get crabby and starts the whole day off bad. If I can just let those little things go and continue on as if nothing happened I know he would be very apprecitive. One goal for this next week is to force myself to NOT get mad over little certain things that annoy me. Instead, I will compliment him on something that he is doing that I really like. I feel this would turn a situation from negative into positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment